Our website provides information about gaming sites, the gaming industry, and contains links or advertisements to external third-party websites and other third-party content (together with the website: the "Services").
Types of personal data processed by us
Personal data provided by you
This website can be accessed and used without registration, and without having to provide us any personal data. You may opt-in to subscribe to our newsletter, to receive information about promotions, bonuses, products, and services. In this case, you will be required to provide your email address and other personal information contained in the relevant subscription form.
You may any time stop receiving such communications, by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you. In case you contact us, we may keep a copy of that communication.
Personal data automatically processed by us
We automatically collect certain information, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed our Services, the hardware, software, or internet browser you use, and other information about your computer or your mobile device, as the case may be. We also collect information about clicks and pages viewed by you.
Legal bases for processing your personal data
We may process your personal data for any of the purposes outlined in article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation. This will include, for example,
- when you have provided your consent;
- when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party (except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms). In this respect, your personal data may also be used:
- to maintain the security of our website;
- to evaluate the relevance of the accessible content to you;
- to modify and improve our Services thorough researches and analysis
- enforce our legal rights, take action regarding illegal activities or other types of errors, such as security issues and suspected fraud, enforce our internal policies, exercise the rights to contest legal claims and prevent damage to our, your any third party's rights.
Third parties with whom we share your personal data
We work with many trusted third parties (suppliers and business partners), to help manage our business and deliver the Services. These third parties may from time to time need to have access to your personal data to perform their functions and work with us (e.g. carrying out research, analysis, or technical diagnostics).
Various service providers may handle your personal data on our instructions, as data processors.
We may report information or statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns to third parties in an aggregate form (so that no individual is identified).
Data may be shared to our parent company and to other group companies, located inside or outside the EU/EEA.
Data may also be shared from time to time to our advisors, auditors, and investors.
Data may be shared, whenever we are under a duty to disclose, in order to comply with a legal obligation, or whenever this is required for us to protect our interests or security.
In the event, we have an interest in selling, buying any entity or the underlying assets or in re-organizing any business or assets, or if our entity or assets are acquired by a third party, data may be shared to prospective sellers or buyers.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have provided us with your express consent to do so.
In the event of transfers to a country outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that your data is transferred adequately and securely, in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Laws.
You have the right to ask us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place as mentioned above.
Period of time your personal data are stored
We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary, depending on the purpose in relation to which your personal data is processed. In this respect, for instance:
- When processing of data is based on consent, you can at any time withdraw your consent;
- In some circumstances we keep your personal data during the required period of time, to meet our legal, tax or accounting requirements, or to perform our obligations under a contract to which we are party.
Links from third parties
Cookies are used by our website to differentiate you from other visitors to our website. This allows us to provide you with a high-quality experience while browsing our site, and it helps us improve the performance and design of our site.
What is a “cookie”
A cookie is a small file or information saved on your computer or device when you visit our website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time. This makes your page navigation more efficient, as it enables automatic activation of certain features, and it keeps track of your preferences, making communication between you and the services you use faster and easier.
Categories of cookies
Below you will find detailed information about the cookies used by our website and the reasons why they are used:
- "Session cookies" - these are files that are stored in a temporary memory while you browse and are deleted when you close the browser. These are strictly necessary to enable normal use of our website. If these are disabled, the performance of the website may deteriorate.
- Analytical / performance cookies: these are files that collect anonymous visitor data. They show us which parts of the website are visited, in what order and for how long. All to help us give you better and more efficient access to our site.
- Function cookies: these cookies help us identify you during repeated visits, so that we can save and remember your preferences for subsequent visits.
- Redirection cookies: this type of cookie tracks pages and links that you access, so that we can try to improve the relevance of our website to your interests.
What are your options
You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser and disabling all or some cookies. Note that this may lead to a lower performance for certain features of the website and the Services and a limited experience if all cookies are disabled.
Security and transmission of your information
It is important that the company has sufficient security for both the services and your personal information. This means that the implementation and maintenance of security procedures is given great attention: The company uses industry-standard policies and procedures to avoid unauthorized use of non-personal information. Despite all our significant efforts to protect our data, we can not guarantee that we will be able to stop all illegal access to it or the use of our services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. The company does everything to protect information, but it is impossible to guarantee that all information transmitted to our website is secure and all internet-based transmission is performed at your own risk.
It must be emphasized that if you are under 21 years of age, you do not have a legal right to participate in the Services. These Services are not intended for use by persons under 21 years of age.
Your rights and request of information
You have all rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any questions, you can contact us at If you have any questions regarding your rights and/or our processing of your personal data, or if you feel that your personal data rights have been breached, you can send them to [email protected]